Thursday, November 20, 2014

Web Wombat and Me

I have been contributing to Web Wombat an Australian web browser service.  I have been doing things off and on for them but recently they have asked me to do a weekly Netflix review.  I am very excited about this.

 Looking at the site, as of this posting, of the top ten movie reviews they have I have two. Here are the links to them. 



I have done some Netflix reviews here they are. 



As they have asked me to do a weekly submission I am going to put this as one more step to getting on the press list, maybe ask to join a film critics society or two. 

I have Snowpeircer on deck I will post a link to it once it's up. 

Give these reviews a look and if you have a suggestion of what movie I should review next let me know.  I am always up for a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment