Monday, November 10, 2014

Movepass: a review

I am going to explain my experiences with Moviepass

This service provides you with a credit card that you put your movie transactions on and you pay them 35 dollars a month.

You are allowed to see one movie a day and only one in a 24-hour time frame.

I was on the press list for a local advertising company so my movies were free, but I had to step away for a bit and I want to get back into that world.  Now until that happens I got this service and so far it’s been a really nice program.

What you do is load an app on your phone and check in with the app.  I select the movie I want to see because the app knows what theater I am at.  This is cool and a little bit creepy all at the same time. You then take the credit card they issued to you and pay for the movie using that card.  Bingo you are now a ticket owner and you are on your way.

I have had only two issues with my service so far and each time they were quick to help me.  I don’t expect perfection but I do expect the effort to get the things fixed if they go wrong.  I have always said that people will remember how you fix a problem over the fact that you had the problem.

The first one was a problem with new accounts that were not activating so I had to call in to get manually set up to check the movies.  The second was the time wasn’t reset so I had to again call in.

The downside is I was trying to show this process to my brother, of course, like anything you want to show off it doesn’t work; Or is that just with me that happens to.

Until I get back on the list I am going to continue with this subscription.  The more movies I watch in a month the cheaper it is. Looking forward to seeing how this program improves and grows.
Oh, happy veteran’s day to my fellow vets.

What services do you have that are working out for you and you want to share?
And another quick question, Netflix recommendations I am looking for a movie to watch, suggestions, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment