Friday, November 28, 2014

So it Starts

So here is the teaser trailer for the new star wars movie.  I will let you enjoy it with all its majesty before I start to talk about it.



After my geekgasem, I took a look at it for a 10th time and I started noticing a few things. The Sith always seem to have the best swords.  My wife called it a broadsword lightsaber.  I like how the ships seem to have a really cool look to them. The x wings skimming across the water looks awesome.

The desert speeder or hover cart thingy looks like a craft that was designed to skim across the desert by a race that deals with a desert environment.

I am still in a state of shock to see this teaser. I grew up thinking that this wouldn't ever be a real thing. Now I live in the future,

What did you think of the teaser trailer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment