Saturday, January 7, 2012

2011 Red Light films


This is a list of the red light films that I have had the misfortune in seeing. I know that when I go to the movie it’s a crap shoot I never know what I am going to be seeing. Here are some Haikus about the bad movies I have seen.


The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 

The audience
transforms into vampires
oh life sucking film

The Three Musketeers

Steam punk and sword play
A classic story falls prey
Dumas should sue them

Paranormal Activity 3

So original
some security footage
a long walk, for what

The Thing

Not allowed to copy
let him do a prequel then
maybe he should not

The Hangover Part II

A one trick pony
it was a good Idea once
only works once not again

Your Highness

This movie did not work
perhaps the title was key
I need to be stoned

The Roommate

This Roommate is bad
I mean the film not the girl
can they shoot me too

Sanctum

The spelunking film
National Geographic
wants their nature back

The Mechanic

A remake, kind of
this film does not pay omage
wake me when it’s done

Little Fockers

The Little Fockers
how much can they milk this cat
can it go away

No comments:

Post a Comment